To make a professional impression in your store or display room and to heighten your customers’ interests in your products, use point of purchase signs. Trying to run a promotion or stir up interest in a new product? Point of purchase signs provide your customers with information while leaving as lasting impression with an attention grabbing layout. These signs include A-Frames, sandwich boards, banners, flags, menu boards, posters, table tops and accessories. Including photographs will attract potential customers to your advertisement and help them to visualize what you have to offer.
- A-Frames and Sandwich Boards – Place a sign on the sidewalk outside of your business to interest customers to enter your store. A-Frames and Sandwich Boards can be dry erase, changeable copy, full color layouts or cut vinyl lettering.
- Banners – Banners can be made in any size and any color. They are easy to transport and can be changed to keep your information current.
- Flags – Flags send a quick message to your audience: Open, Sale, Welcome or Model.
- Menu Boards – Don’t just inform – entice your customers! Let them visualize the food or products you offer, to educate them into making the right choice. Menu boards can be changed to update products or prices.
- Posters – A cost effective way to advertise a new product or promotion!
- Table Tops and Accessories – Let your customers know what you have to offer as they walk around your business. Directing them to less advertised items can spark their interests!