Business & Commercial Signs in Aberdeen, Bel Air, Edgewood, Fallston, Havre De Grace, & Towson, MD
A building sign is a landmark for your business. It is often the customer’s first impression of your company, so we strive to make it a lasting impression! A clear, bold sign will help you stand out you’re your competitors. Consider having a lighted sign for 24 hour advertising! There are a variety of choices to suit your business: dimensional letters, lightboxes, directory signs, track lettering and monument signs.
- Dimensional Letters & Logos – Three Dimensional Letters can be formed with plastic or cast in metal and can be custom made with your company’s logo. Letters can be lit by LED lights to help customers find your business at night. Materials range from plastic, bronze, aluminum, brass, copper or steel and come in over 30 standard colors with the option to customize if you wish.
- Lightboxes – Lightboxes are in two parts, the box which contains the lighting and the face of the sign which can be changed if your information needs to be updated. This is a money saving strategy to keep from replacing the entire sign, just change the face!
- Directory Signs – Comprised on many smaller strips, directory signs are easy to change and update as your information changes. Ideal for education or healthcare facilities, changing tenants, and government buildings.
- Track Lettering – Track lettering is useful if you have a promotion, event or new product that changes frequently. Track signs can be illuminated for nighttime use and they are ideal for schools, churches and restaurants.
- Monument Signs – Monument signs have presence in their environment and send the message that your organization or company is a permanent fixture in the community. They can be constructed out of brick, stone, high density foam, aluminum or wood.